Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Group Ride Recap


What a great night for a group ride!  When I got to the parking lot it was PACKED.  Too bad it was 6:05 when I got there.  As the leader for the ride I really wanted to be there plenty early and I thought I had left work with way more time than necessary, but sadly traffic from the Cities was as bad as I've seen it so far this construction season.  My sincere apologies for being late.

From what I hear there was a small group that took of shortly before we arrived so they still got some riding in.  Starr and I also got to ride with Bill and we eventually ran into Greg out on the trail.

Conditions were absolutely perfect on the majority of the trails.  We skipped Regal figuring it was still probably pretty wet.  I would venture to guess it will be perfect by this afternoon.

A big props to our dirt crew who was out this weekend and Monday removing the face slappers and weed whipping.  They also did some work on a big mud hole out in Regal.  We will see how that holds up this week.  If you are interested in helping out please get in touch.  We are always happy to have more help.

Our next ride, weather permitting, will be Tuesday June 14th, 6:00 pm at the trail head.  I promise to be on time next week!

Woolly On!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment